60 Day Plan
Be Different. Deliver Excellence.
Onboarding Timeline for Service Providers to Grow Existing Managed IT Services Business
Expectations and first steps to for us to work together and accelerate your opportunity, profitability and existing business.
- Sign Technical Services Agreement
- Complete New Service Provider Setup Form
- The Collabrance Team will get your resources set up in our systems to give you access to our tools which include our PSA, RMM and Parter Portal
- Collabrance Overview Trainings:
- Review Current Customers: Identify top priority current customer(s) to begin migration to Collabrance services
- Internal Messaging Plan: Collabrance will work with you to put together internal messaging of the program to help set expectations
- External Messaging Plan: Collabrance will work with you to put together external messaging of the program to current customer(s) who will be migrating to Collabrance services
- Pre-Proposal Meetings: Perform Pre-Proposal Meetings for top priority current customer(s) to transition information to our systems
- Collabrance Sales Visit: Collabrance Virtual Sales Manager will travel onsite to provide sales assistance
- Collabrance Internal Team Meeting: Collabrance Virtual Sales Manager meets with internal team to answer questions and set expectations
- Collabrance Technical Visit: Collabrance Onboarding Team Member will travel onsite to assist with onboardings and assessments.