90 Day Plan
Be Different. Deliver Excellence.
Onboarding Timeline for Partners New to Managed IT Services
The outline below helps keep us on track to build a strong foundation together and more opportunity.
- Sign Technical Services Agreement
- Complete New Partner Setup form
- Begin working with PathShare® HR Services for personnel fits and needs
- Find necessary resources
- Success profiles
- AVAs for both internal and external resources
- Compensation plan for sales reps and SME
- Schedule Collabrance Training (Online or Onsite):
- Pull leads list from CRM and filter for target profile of 10-100 users and assigned sales rep
- Collabrance will work with you to put together an internal messaging plan on announcing the program internally and setting expectations
- Review leads list with each rep to qualify and reach out to schedule first appointments
- Collabrance will work with you to put together an external messaging and go-to-market plan to external and current customers
- Collabrance Virtual Sales Manager will travel onsite to provide sales assistance to partner
- Collabrance Virtual Sales Manager and SME provide and present sales rep training
- Collabrance Onboarding Team Member holds a virtual or onsite technical meeting with your SME and/or engineer on assessments and onboardings.
- Collabrance performs pre-proposal meetings with your team
- Schedule proposal dates