June 29th, 2022
In 2020, Gartner published results of a study showing that SMBs expect 85% of their interactions with their enterprise vendor partners (such as MSPs) to be automated/digital. This means that managed service providers have the remaining 15% for human engagement. What does this look like? A QBR (Quarterly or at least Quality Business Review).
November 23rd, 2021