Please read this Notice carefully. When you visit this site, you consent to the terms of this Notice and the information described herein.
Collabrance Financial Services Corporation and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Collabrance,” “we,” “us”, or “our”) respect your privacy and are committed to treating and using Personal Information (as defined below) about you responsibly.
This Online Privacy Notice (“Notice”) describes Collabrance’s online practices to collect, use, and share Personal Information from or about you. This Notice applies both to any Collabrance site and/or mobile application that links to this Notice (such sites and/or mobile applications, and all activities thereon, constituting the “Services”). This Notice applies regardless of what computer or device (“Computer”) you use to access the Services.
Throughout this Notice, we refer to nonpublic personal information that can directly and without additional information identify you or your accounts as "Personal Information." "Personal Information" includes information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number and other information that is not otherwise publicly available.
It is important to know that our Websites may contain links to third party websites not controlled by Collabrance or covered by this Notice. We recommend that you check the privacy statements of the other websites you visit before providing personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
The Personal Information we collect will depend on how you use our Services. For example, we may collect Personal Information from you if you:
- Apply for employment through our Services (which may include your name, address, references, and employment history);
- Fill out forms available through our Services (such as your name, email address, and account or invoice number); or
- Send us an email to inquire about your account or to request information (such as your name, email address, and any other Personal Information you supply in your message).
HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the Personal Information that you provide to us as follows:
- If you apply for a job, to consider you for the position and to contact references (please note that your references may be contacted without prior notice to you);
- To respond to inquiries you may have about your account and other related matters, including collection activities;
- To solicit feedback and/or develop new and improved products and services, including offerings tailored to your business or other similarly situation businesses, and inform you of services that we believe may be of interest to you;
- To improve and maintain our Services;
- If you send us an email for information, to reply to your request; and
- For any other legally permissible purposes.
HOW WE MAY SHARE PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We may share your personal information with third parties and affiliates as permitted or required by law, or when you authorize us to do so. For example, we may share your information:
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates, for example, for their everyday business purposes, to provide services or to perform marketing;
- With contractors, business partners, and service providers we use to support our business or who provide services on our behalf;
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of Collabrance or others.
We do not sell, rent or trade information collected through the Website with third parties for their promotional purposes.
HOW WE PROTECT THE CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Collabrance uses reasonable and appropriate measures to protect Personal Information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Please note that no company can guarantee perfect online security so you should remain careful and vigilant in your online activities.
Collabrance operates general audience online Services that are accessible to the public. These Services are not intended for visitors under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly market our products or services to children, nor do we knowingly collect Personal Information from children.
INFORMATION WE AUTOMATICALLY COLLECT (NOT PERSONAL INFORMATION)
When you visit or browse our Services, we and our service partners may collect information and use "cookies," web beacons, or other objects to collect statistical and other information about your use of our Services. The purpose of collecting this information is to help us improve the effectiveness of our Services. The collected information may include, for example, information about your computer, its unique identifiers, and its configuration, the web pages you visited or mobile applications used; the date and time of your visit; the websites you visited immediately before and after visiting our web site; and demographic and/or location-based information. The collection of this information allows for the compilation of aggregate and anonymous information about the usage of our Services, and can help us improve your use of our Services, for example, streamlining site navigation and maintaining up-to-date content for all users. Should you configure your browser to reject cookies, you may disable some of our Service’s features.
Collabrance participates in a number of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, which allow their users to create, share and exchange content and information. Any information that you post on a social media platform is also subject to the privacy policies of that social media network. These platforms may share your information with us in identifiable or aggregated form.
DO NOT TRACK SIGNALS
We currently do not employ technology that recognizes “do-not-track” signals from your browser.
CHANGES TO THIS NOTICE AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Collabrance reserves the right to amend, alter, or change this Notice at our discretion. If we make any such changes, we will revise the date at the top of this Notice. Your continued use of the Services is deemed to be acceptance of any changes we make to this Notice.
To ask questions about this Notice, our privacy practices or if you need to update, change or remove your information, contact us: